May 27, 2010

Another day in the life of a Springfieldian

Welcome again, my dear readers, to the blog of Springfield. It has come to my attention that our lovely public transportation system (SMTD) have ALREADY published and are distributing the new bus schedules that won't even go into effect until June 6th. I think its a pretty good idea to get the people up to speed as soon as possible on route changes, but a whole two to three weeks is pretty far advanced thinking to say the least. The new maps, of which I am honored to own one, not only show the main routes, but also the supplementary routes, and of all surprise, NIGHT SERVICE!!! In July I'll expect another map update for the complete revamp of the service as NONE of the current routes will be the way they are now. Lets see how long these routes stay up before they change them again and if they change the transfer center from Fifth and Capitol to the Amtrak station when and if we get the high speed rail here.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, I'll have to get one! Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete